Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just for Stan

Since this is a family blog I will save any video footage from the lounge and fitness center for America's funniest videos.

On the family side of life~ Rayann is now 15 and armed with a learner's permit, so come spring you may want to stay off the roads. She is taking journalism this year in High School. She has made the principal nervous a few times. Right now she working a piece that has gotten her a few "no Comments" from district officals. At church she is the Mia Maids class president. Jesse is serving as vice-president of the Anchor Point Chamber of Commerce. He was just released today from one of his church callings, so he is now just the Webelos Den Leader. I'm serving as a nursery leader and as the Cubmaster. John is trying to be a good big brother. Luke is Luke and makes us smile. Rachel is the self appointed president of the Sunbeams. Don spends a good part of his day pretending he is a puppy dog.

Thank you all for your warm thoughts you sent this way. It worked!

6 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I love new postings! That is also a "new" look for your site isn't it? Very nice, a little "girlish" for me but I am also a egotistical male, however, I am also S.N.A.G. so I do like the new look. Sounds as if all are busy, that is a good thing. Perhaps with the electronic ability of Jesse, he perhaps could install some type of GPS tracking device in the car when Rayann is driving? It would help us innocent drivers in knowing where she was at so we can avoid any encounters. Might also add, it would help mom and dad in keeping track, for some reason cars are attracted to the beach area late in the evening. I am sure that you would concur on this statement. Have a good day and do not forget to set your alarm clock in the morning so you do not miss the Coronation at high noon in Washington D.C.

Anonymous said...

So I know this was 'just for stan' but I love how every sunday since sunbeams has started that racheal will come up and grab both of the twins hands and we all walk to primary and racheal sits in the middle of them in the primary class. Maybe she will keep them in order! : )

Stan Harrington said...

Just checking to see if this is an active site! Nice job on the doors, looks much better and pretty nice to sit at the bar and see the southerly view. Let me know when you get back from vacation and start blogging again.

Stan Harrington said...

Thought I had best check in, have not seen any lights on at your house lately nor any new postings. Most likely you are still to busy watching the tapes you recorded of the Inauguration speech. Do you have all of his speeches recorded?

Stan Harrington said...

Did you know your site has been invaded by some kind of virus, they are green and have legs, looks like a severe case. You may want to open your CD drive and insert two aspirin tablets then close the drive and let it rest for a day.

Stan Harrington said...

Back to our conversation today, 2/20/2009. If you have made a new posting it is not showing on my system. Still commenting on your posting of January 18th.