Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whole lot of monkeyin' around

I know it has been a while. John had his first wrestling match (Luke was sick). He was the only one there who had a smile on his face the whole time. He learned some good things to use at the next tournament. Don fell and gave himself a hairline fracture to his collar bone. Getting a two year-old to lay on the x-ray table long enough for three x-rays is not fun. He is doing much better, I'll be taking him back to the Doc since the glands that were only supposed to be swollen for 4-6 weeks have been swollen since Christmas. We sent Rayann off to Florida to spend spring-break with Grandma & Grandpa Clutts. Today is the day she is supposed to be snorkling with Manatees. She sent pictures she took when the Space Shuttle took off on Sunday. I told her that when she talks to her brothers, she isn't having any fun.
After keeping us waiting for months then having its alert level lowered Redoubt has again rumbled to life. There was a small ash event that was limited to the volcano itself. I hope it can wait until Rayann gets back this weekend. That's it for this post. Have a great week and I'll post at least one more time this month.

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

You are up to monkey business again? I thought perhaps you were on spring break, have into seen you around for the past couple of weeks.

Stan Harrington said...

Just checking to see if you survived the big power outage, evidently you are still without power since I see no sign a new posting.