OK, I guess we are a dog family again. There was a stray hanging around the store and it was raining so I brought her home. I then found her a home and sent her on her merry way. Her new family called two days later to say she had run off. Two days after that who should end up four miles away on our porch? We decided that she wanted to be here so after talking to the folks we had sent her home with Wesley has joined the bird as the family pets. The name Wesley is in reference to The Princess Bride. We told her "Good night, Wesley. Good job most likely give you away in the morning." I guess she got the last laugh.
We just bought Luke and Don a set of bunk beds, so all three boys are in the big room and Rachel and Rayann each have their own rooms. After a few hours I think all the boys are asleep. Rachel and Don had been sharing a room so they are adjusting to not being roommates.
I will try to have pictures posted in the next few days.....so stay tuned Stan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Every family should have a dog! After raising four children, surrounded by 12 grandchildren, and two great grandchildren ~ dogs are so much easier! In your case, any expense incurred is potential as a "tax write off", each night let it stay in any one of the businesses as a "Guardian Dog" and you have one more exemption, however, I do not recommend that you extend the "Guardian Project" to include your children as security guards. Sorry that I was late for a couple of days ~ busy days of summer. Now have all the materials for the "water tank" project, you should be able to see it clearly everyday of the year once it is finished. I know how you have been looking forward to our art project.
Post a Comment