Friday, August 21, 2009
Clear the Old Sterling
I apologize for not warning those on the Old Sterling that Rayann was going to be driving tonight. We were about half way home from Homer via the Old Sterling, with everyone in the car and Rayann driving. With the usual comments from the back seat peanut gallery, Luke claiming to be scared, Don starts being scared. I told Don he wasn't scared to which he responded " I'm not scared?" Then he was fine.It was the cutest thing, you may have had to have been there. My nerves are calming down and the bite marks on my fingers are gone. It was Jesses' job to assist so I couldn't say anything. The mailboxes along the road are all fine and in place and we are all fine. I'll try to give advanced warning next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Already? She can't possibly be old enough yet. At least she doesn't have to try and learn to drive out here on the east coast.
Wow. What happened to the almost little Beehive? Time sure passes fast. And your post made me laugh, especially the boy's comments.
Post a Comment