Friday, February 13, 2009

Dentists

Yippeee! After two visits, antibiotics, and numerous promises Luke finally let the dentist pull his broken tooth. It was still "all hands on deck" and mom & dad holding him before the "procedure" was done. Daddy owes him $10.00, and I told him that the kids can have ice cream tonight. I don't think the dentist wants to see us any time in the near future. There were more than a few prayers said in the days leading up to this and even today, thank you all who thought of us in the time of great personal trial. I am happy to report that the dentist still has all her fingers.

1 comment:

Stan Harrington said...

He will probably grow up to be a dentist. I can relate to his fear of the dentist, something that I have had all my life! However, like him I have finally bit the bullet and getting all my dental work done and yes, I still hate it! In fact I told my dentist that we had to keep our relationship on a professional level because we would never be friends.