First Five Gimme Gimme
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. what I create will be just for you.
3. it’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. you have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. i reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …
Those were the rules as copied exactly from the "A Stranger Here" blog. She added an idea. If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yea, I am #1 to respond if I am not verbose in my comments, posting at 11:07 am, 2009
Now that I have locked in the 1st Place posistion, I can become my typical "verbose self". Does that mean I get my prize first? Checked over all the categories of prizes, I like #5! The reason that I was able to access so quickly, I am such a regular reader that I have your blog site set my my alert software so as soon as you post a blog, it flashes a little light on my keyboard ~ it does not go off very often! I will wait patiently for my "extremely strange" prize. I am so excited, I finally won something!
In reference to your comments on my site, thanks for the comments by the way. I appreciate you checking in. Yes, I read your verbose rules pertaining to the contest, I also run them through my computer based law program to insure that I was not doing anything illegal by participating. However,top answer your comment, I fully understand that I must do the same thing on my site as per your rules, however, I have not yet received any "official confirmation" that my entry was accepted for payment of any prize that might be forthcoming. Please advise as to status of my personal claim. It would appear to me that I should be awarded, a minimum of three prizes since I had the first three entries. There was no provision in your rules that you could not submit more than one entry. Your rules clearly state the "first five people" to respond to the post. I assure you that I have been a "people in each of my three postings.
I know that greed is a sin, but since no one else is claiming any prizes, I might as well try for #4 and keep my string alive and running.
don't listen to the crazy man....
his lips/fingers spew forth prattle.
and - check my blog
"Anchor Point, we have a problem here", your site has been invaded from the outside world. You seriously may want to consider blocking access to your site from him. He has accesses mine on a regular basis and runs my hit counter up ~ wouldn't be to bad but I get charged ten cents for each hit on my site. I figure he costs me about $1.30 per day or $40.30 per month based on a thirty one day month which we have a few of throughout the year. Not only does it cost me ten cents each time he makes a hit on my site, but he also gets ten cents from his host site so he is making money off of us. Beware, it is a scam. His trademark is making up words from your word verification, for instance, "have a very faingu day".
What Was that? I am confused! So I need to make you something? Or I need to post that thing again? Please let me know. Thanks!
Am I still in the running since Stan has posted 5 times all of his own? I don't think 5 people read my posts. I am going to start a new section about great recipes perhaps a few people will find some of my recipes interesting. Who knows. I will stop babbling and say that I do read your blog quite often. Have a great day.
Your sis
I am waiting for notification!
I had a cousin re-post this on her blog, but instead of the first five post replies receiving something made by her, she put everyone's name in a drawing and pulled out five.
Post a Comment