Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last entry of the month

Since I said that I would post at least once before the end of the month here it is. Most of you have heard about one of our local volcanoes erupting. I think the count is at 18 eruptions since the 23rd. We are all fine. Jesse and I collected about 1lb. of ash. Other than being a small pain the one day we received ash fall we haven't been to affected by the eruptions. Mt. Redoubt is far enough away and isn't of the type that our lives would be in danger. I'm some what addicted to checking the avo site to make sure I haven't missed anything.
Rayann's musical is over and she did very well. John and Luke had a wrestling tournament last Saturday. They both did their best and continue to improve their skills. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

I am back after a quick trip to Colorado. Sorry I missed the last eruption, but it made front page news in the small paper in the town that I was visiting in Colorado. Good to be home.

Stan Harrington said...

Waiting to see your first posting of the month ~ you know like, April. Happy Easter to you and your family.