Sunday, April 12, 2009

The good with the bad.

I'm not one to ask for personal favors but I'm asking for your prayers now. I just received a call that my youngest brother was in a car accident and is not expexted to make it through the night. I thank everyone who reads this in advance for your thoughts and concern.

4 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

It goes without saying, that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I am five minutes from you, if there is anything we can do, please call us and we will be there. If you need someone to watch the "little ones", Terry and I are both available. You stood by us during our loss, we are here for you in anyway that we can help. Our thoughts are with you.

Our son Kade said...

How sad, I hope everything works out for the best. Let us know.

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Our hopes, and of course our prayers our with you. We love you. Brian

Anonymous said...

Don't worry to much about your home base! We (meaning me and casandra) have your back and your kids for ya! We love you and hope that everything goes alright