Yes, I know most of the country is already in bloom. I'm just thrilled to see the tulips coming up over at the store and little green blades of grass coming up. The only thing I'm not so excited about is the kids staying up way too late because of the longer days.
I'm trying to be in spring cleaning mode but feel like the rest of my family is conspiring to get me committed to a facility with padded walls. Not to worry I have my ways of forced cooperation:)
Even if it is just today things feel right with the world. I hope all my loyal readers have a FABULOUS week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Been waiting for a new posting and a new look on our site, you change your format more than anyone I know, but that is good! Isn't spring grand, at least as soon as we get rid of some of the ash and mud. I noticed today that my Columbines are just starting to break through the soil. Really sorry that you had to take that unexpected trip, sounds to me like your weather in Utah was similar to what I saw in Colorado the week before. The only decent day of weather was the day I had to leave.
Ok So I love spring too (the break up and the onory kids who stay up until 10), but the prices just go up on things about as fast as the flowers bloom! It is ridiculous!
Post a Comment