I think we are John's 8th pair of glasses in two years. This last pair he just got on Friday made it all of two, yes, 2 days. The boys are in wrestling and are looking forward to showing us what they have learned so far. I have to keep reminding them that they can't wrestle their 3 year-old sister and no wrestling in the house. Everyone had good report cards and pleasent parent/teacher conferences. Rayann is at borough mass choir for the next two days. She is anxiuosly awaiting the 13th of March when she gets to go to Florida, it the volcano doesn't interfere with flights. We are checking the avo website at least 5 times a day just to make sure we don't miss anything.
As we were up getting John's glasses on Friday we decided to trade in the van for something else. We were at the point of having to start putting a fair amount of money into the van and thought it might just be better to get something else. We now have a 2004 Mercury Mountineer. Silver seems to be the color of our vehicles, as this is the second in a row to be silver. I really like it. Daddy even let Rayann drive it about 1,000 feet. So those of you in the area, I'm sorry I did not let you all know, but she didn't go on any of the main roads. She now wants to drive more, I guess we opened Pandora's box with that one.
I have this friend, and I won't mention any names but this friend prides himself on being verbose. For everyone's benefit I will not try to compete. That is what is new at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's too bad about John's glasses. Boys will be boys. Have you considered contacts?
Congrats on your new ride! I will have to look up on the web what one of those looks like.
Ah, I remember Mass Choir. I loved it every year. I was always amazed at how every year they would bring in some music genius and inevitably the kids would disrespect him by upstaging him or talking while he was.
Mass choir always comes during one of the coldest snaps of the year. Mr. Robinson said Alicia didn't need to come all the way into the school, the bus would stop and pick her up out at the road.
She stood out there freezing for over an hour and finally came back in and called and the bus hadn't left the school yet. she was so mad when they finally got here ( and very very cold). Then at parent teacher conferences, he gave her a C because she never showed up at any events. After we screamed at him and reminded him that the bus stopped at our house and picked her up, he was like, hmmm, I think I have you confused with another student. Okay, you have an A now. Ah, good times.
I saw the buses coming home last night and wondered what they were for.
Hey, I finally got the site to post. Have no concept on why it was not loading your new posting, then I noticed for some reason the site was archived so I went in and downloaded it fresh instead of using the bookmarks. I may have pushed the wrong button ~ I am known for pushing buttons. I need to get up to the school and watch the kids practice wrestling, perhaps Thursday. Like your new car, can I borrow it for a couple of days to go to Anchorage? I know what you mean about verbose postings, some posters write such long articles, although they provide some great information the average mind just cannot absorb that much knowledge so I try to keep mine short so I do not over stimulate the minds. I am not Catholic so I have never been involved in Mass Choir. Are you guys getting a boat to go with your new car? Your word verification was boate.
I tagged you in my husband survey. http://yagonyonok.blogspot.com/. And I was talking with casandra about going to the dentist and it is one of my biggest fears, I guess it has to do with growing up in the military. Anyway she was telling me about how one of your boys broke his tooth and that he was in real pain before he would let you take him in. Tell him I know exactly what he is going through. I mean I broke one of my teeth, and it has been about two months now and jake is making me go in today! Grr. Loves!
Post a Comment